TOMAR's 30" TRX Series LED Light bar is a durable and rugged LED light bar with a durable 6063-T5 Aluminum frame with superior optics, low amp draw, and modular design. This 30" off-road light bar is designed to be both dependable and efficient.
Whether racing through the desert or navigating through the woods, the TRX Series of LED lightbars is the choice in rugged and reliable off-road lighting solutions.
Available in different beam patterns and wiring options the 30" TRX light bar is perfect the perfect aftermarket LED light bar for your truck, SUV, or UTV.
- TOMAR’s TRX Series 30" LED light bar is built to withstand the most demanding conditions with a rugged, shockproof, and waterproof design.
- Easy installation: All TRX Series light bars come with a universal mounting kit, making them easy to install on any vehicle.
- Utilizes TOMAR’s super optical technology TOMAR’s optics are designed and engineered to maximize light output efficiently.
- Designed to decrease wind noise
- SAE-J575 Vibration Tested
- Features 6 Field-interchangeable lamp modules
- Clear Vision Optics meet SAE-J595 for directional flashing optical warning devices
- Cree XP-L Primary LED’s with lifetime over 36,300 hours
- Energy Efficient: Only 12.6 draw at 12VDC.
- Single Color (White) or Dual-Color (White/Amber) options are available (see product options).
- 165060 Lumens
- 5280 Lumens
- Waterproof - IP68 and IP69K rate, immersion tested up to 9 meters
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Heavy-duty 6063-T5 Aluminum Heatsink for maximum intensity over long periods
- Assembled in-house at TOMAR headquarters located in Gilbert, Arizona, USA.
TOMAR DUAL COLOR OVERVIEW:
What sets the TRX light bars apart is its true amber/white dual-color modules. This feature is essentially gives you two lightbars in one housing.
With true amber/white dual-color modules, the TRX provides unbeatable visibility in weather conditions. The amber override feature allows you to switch from white to amber light output, making it ideal for foggy, smoky, or rainy conditions where traditional white light can be too bright and reflective. This feature is crucial for off-road vehicles requiring maximum visibility to navigate challenging terrain.
The dual-color mode feature is achieved using separate groups of LED lights for each color. When you switch from one color to another, the power supply to the corresponding group of LEDs is activated or deactivated. This allows the user to easily change the light bar’s color with a switch’s flick or by pressing a button, depending on the model.
- 30" TRX Series Off-Road LED Light Bar
- Wiring Harness (see product options for disconnect options)
- TOMAR universal light bar mounting and hardware Kit
TOMAR BEAM PATTERNS
- A flood beam pattern is a type of lighting pattern that provides a wide, broad spread of light. This pattern is best suited for illuminating a large area and is ideal for off-roading, camping, and other outdoor activities where a wide field of view is necessary. Flood beam patterns are often used as auxiliary lights and work great as a complement to the vehicle’s main headlights.
- A spot-beam pattern is a type of lighting pattern that provides a concentrated, focused beam of light. This pattern is best suited for long-distance lighting and is ideal for off-roading, hunting, and other outdoor activities where a long, focused beam of light is necessary. Spot beam patterns are often used as primary lights and can provide excellent visibility when driving at high speeds on rough terrain.
- TOMAR’s composite beam pattern is a combination of spot and flood beams. This lighting pattern provides a focused, long-distance beam and a wide, broad spread of light. This pattern is ideal for off-roading, camping, and other outdoor activities where a mixture of long-distance and wide-area lighting is necessary. With a combination of spot and flood beam patterns, you get the best of both worlds, making it easier to see the road ahead and your surroundings.
- 30" TRX Series Off-Road LED Light Bar 3D Step File
- TRX/TRT/TRM Series Standard Mounting Bracket 3D Step Files, Documents, and Brochures
Compatibility of TOMAR's LED Light Bars
- TOMAR's LED light bars are designed to work seamlessly with most aftermarket mounts.
- They are an excellent choice for off-road vehicles due to their durability.
- They are versatile and reliable enough to be used on vehicles for official use.
- They can be easily installed on UTVs for enhanced visibility and safety.