TOMAR's 15" TRT Series LED light bars feature advanced LED technology that delivers bright and highly visible warning signals. This LED light bar is equipped with multiple LED modules that can be programmed to flash in different patterns and combinations.
Depending on the configuration (see product options) TOMAR's 15" LED light bar is perfect for vehicles that needs warning lights for emergency situations but also illumination.
TOMAR DUAL-MODE OVERVIEW
TOMAR’s Dual-Mode Lighting Technology is like you, adaptable. When we say Dual-Mode, we mean a lamp which is designed to perform different tasks, depending on its environment. Every scene is different, and some emergencies such as wildfires, or off-road situations demand more usable scene light rather than warning lights.
TOMAR Dual-Mode capable LED lights give you just that. Warning lights that transform to scene lights. Now that’s a light which works as hard as you do!
See product configuration select dual-mode light bars.
(1 Pair Warning, 1 Module Illumination)
2 (Red, Blue, Amber, Green, White)
1 illumination Only
(3 Modules All Warning)
3 (Red, Blue, Amber, Green, White)
Zero (this is a warning bar only)
DW1-1 Configuration (Dual-Mode, 1 Pair Warning, All Modules w/ White Override)
2 Warning Light with w/ white illuminaiton override option
1 illumination module
- TOMAR's' TRT Series 15" LED light bar is built to withstand the most demanding conditions with a rugged, shockproof, and waterproof design.
- Provides high intensity warning lights for your tactical vehicle
- Easy installation and maintenance with modular components
- Easy installation: All TRT Series LED light bars come with a universal mounting kit, making them easy to install on any vehicle.
- Utilizes TOMAR's superior optical technology TOMAR's optics are designed and engineered to maximize light output efficiently.
- Dimming capability
- Operating temperature: -40°C to + 60°C
- Heavy-duty 6063-T5 Aluminum Heatsink for maximum intensity over long periods
- Even in flashing warning mode, TRT meets current SAE, California Title 13, NFPA, and other guidelines on lighting safety.
- Designed to eliminate wind noise
- Assembled in-house at TOMAR headquarters located in Gilbert, Arizona, USA.
- Waterproof - IP68 and IP69K rate, immersion tested up to 9 meters
Performance Through Engineering
Focused on those who protect us every day, TOMAR off-road LED light bars are like nothing you have seen before. We started with Cree XPL LEDs for maximum lumen output and reliability. The light from the LEDs is focused through our Clear Vision Optic (CVO) system which uses a hybrid total-internal-reflector (TIR) collimator over the LED, rather than a reflector behind the LED like other manufactures.
By doing this, TOMAR off-road bars are able to effectively project more of the LEDs lumens exactly where the light needs to go. This means dramatically increased performance when compared to equal amounts of lumens, and less glare from stray vertical light.
We seal the optics and electronics using our patented linear-vibration welding sealing process, protecting the components from dust and moisture, in one of four optical configurations: Spot, Flood, Composite or Flood/Spot.
- 15" TRT LED Light Bar (Warning and Illumination)
- Wiring Harness (see product options for disconnect options)
- TOMAR universal light bar mounting and hardware Kit
TOMAR BEAM PATTERNS
- A flood beam pattern is a type of lighting pattern that provides a wide, broad spread of light. This pattern is best suited for illuminating a large area and is ideal for off-roading, camping, and other outdoor activities where a wide field of view is necessary. Flood beam patterns are often used as auxiliary lights and work great as a complement to the vehicle’s main headlights.
- A spot-beam pattern is a type of lighting pattern that provides a concentrated, focused beam of light. This pattern is best suited for long-distance lighting and is ideal for off-roading, hunting, and other outdoor activities where a long, focused beam of light is necessary. Spot beam patterns are often used as primary lights and can provide excellent visibility when driving at high speeds on rough terrain.
- TOMAR’s composite beam pattern is a combination of spot and flood beams. This lighting pattern provides a focused, long-distance beam and a wide, broad spread of light. This pattern is ideal for off-roading, camping, and other outdoor activities where a mixture of long-distance and wide-area lighting is necessary. With a combination of spot and flood beam patterns, you get the best of both worlds, making it easier to see the road ahead and your surroundings.